This role is well-suited for a highly motivated digital media professional who has conquered the basics of media executions (paid search, Facebook or programmatic display). This exciting role will have the opportunity to join a world-class digital team. You will learn and adapt the latest in media technologies. including audience segmentation tools. To take on the challenge to successful conquer your career path of innovative digital leadership. you must have a proven display of self-drive. high motivation and eagerness for continuous learning.
- Supports the Head of Digital Experience in social media planning and coordinator of the strategic social media roadmap elements to be developed and made available on time and with the expected quality.
- Manages all facets of assigned campaign initiations. including executions. recommendations. testing plans and analysis.
- Leads meetings and communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- ldentifies campaign needs and opportunity based on continuous deep analysis of performance; properly facilitates the handling of all needs to appropriate stakeholders to resolve any findings into accurate and timely actions.
- Works closely with the content creation team. digital marketing lead, creative director. analytics lead and with product owners to ensure teams are executing to plans developed by your role and specific needs.
- Monitors the performance of all social media efforts with a highly driven conversion mindset.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
It’s essential that you have:
- Bachelor degree or higher degree in marketing. advertising. communications business or statistics.
- At least 3+ years of proven experience coordinating social media campaigns including paid, owned and earned media.
- Proven experience setting up media campaigns. optimizing media buy and leading sentiment analysis efforts.
- Good understanding of social media listening and social media ads platforms.
- Understanding of digital marketing ecosystem from digital media to creative development, data management platforms and scripts.
- Deep expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Confidence in speaking with C-Level executives.
- A proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Complete fluency in English. Spanish preferred.