GOJA is a technology powerhouse, a CPG company, an omnichannel retailer and a Top 20 Amazon Seller. We make marketplaces more inclusive by delivering elegant technology that seamlessly connect Buyers, Sellers and Brands across Marketplaces. GOJA’s Digital Product team is powering ecommerce by applying artificial intelligence and usability sciences to make selling online easy.
GOJA’s Digital Product Manager brings together Digital Product Design, Software Development, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce and Customer Service to drive marketplace management solutions.
The role drives digital innovation, product adoption, product roadmap and customer listening sciences to deliver the best marketplace relationship management tool available in the industry.
You will represent the needs of both sellers and brands, stay atop of the latest movements and trends within the competitive landscape, and lead through subject matter expertise to deliver a strategic roadmap that spans interactions among multiple departments.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of product development, data architecture, user experience design and marketing savvy traits, with the ability to own a long-term vision and translate said vision to specific set of user stories, mockups and rapid-prototypes.
- Drives products by identifying potential market and sellers’ needs; conducts market research and usability testing to validate users’ pain-points and solutions.
- Creates and prioritizes product requirements; determines detailed acceptance criteria, development timeframes, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product testing, launch, introduction and enhancement.
- Works cross-functionally with the Data Analytics, Software Development, Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Customer Service teams supporting product requirements coming from these teams, their documentation, prioritization and management.
- Interfaces with technical application experts, developers, UX designers, experience designers, etc. to convert use-cases into concrete product requirements
- Works with Business Development, Branding & PPRR and Marketing Operations to partner with external partners and players to promote all applications; managing relationships with key technology partners, media partners, universities and markeplaces.
- 3-5 years work experience contributing to software launches in telecom, retail, CPG, banking or healthcare
- 3-5 years work experience in software development
- Experience working with marketplaces and Ecommerce preferred
- Advanced analytics expertise (SQL, Visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBi, Advanced Google Analytics/Coremetrics/Adobe Marketing Cloud)
- Experience in prototyping (InvisionApp, Axure)
- 3-5 years work experience leading Agile teams as Product Owner (Scrum, Kanban preferred)
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Science or related field
- Master Degree in Data Sciences, Statistics or Analytics preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
What We Offer
- An energetic team that is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and empowered to move the business forward
- Fast paced, fun, and engaging office environment
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid building parking
- Free snacks & drinks
- Sweet deals on awesome products
- Results oriented environment intended to promote/support work-life balance
- Flat management structure