We are looking for an experienced executive/administrative assistant to support our company executives. Perform secretarial functions in support of meetings as needed which may include drafting of agendas, electronic distribution of meeting materials, documentation of meeting discussions, and coordination of follow-up reports as appropriate.
- Specific duties include but not limited to managing telephone calls, conference rooms, preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings and conferences, and maintaining the appointment calendar. Develop and prepare reports, presentation materials, spreadsheets, and other various documents as requested.* Assists with the implementation of new initiatives for the company. Prepare expense reimbursements and financial forms, work orders, requisitions, and administrative review of documents.
- Order and maintain office supplies on hand for office and staff.
- Coordinates special projects and events on ad-hoc basis as needed. Manage all travel aspects: this includes travel arrangements, meeting agendas and the preparation and collection of materials and collateral.
- Responsible for developing and preparing PowerPoint presentations which may include sound and multimedia.
- Handle and properly manage confidential information. Handle incoming calls, respond to inquiries, and ensure proper delivery of messages. Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position will also require writing and research for e-commerce-based topics so experience buying and/or selling on Amazon.com is a plus. This position is perfect for an energetic professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats and being part of a company that is growing very quickly.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five (5) years of related experience in large company.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills are required
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skillsProficient in MS Office, QuickBooks
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Leading and communicating.
- Collaborating and partnering.
- Managing a quality service.
- Delivering at pace.