This role supports GOJA’s omnichannel strategy with analysis and insights to deliver a unique shopping experience across digital channels. this role, you will work closely with Digital Product Owners, UX Architects, Digital Marketing team members, Merchandising, Content Creation and Analytics teams to strengthen GOJA’s digital experience roadmap.
- Contributes detailed, strategic analytical insights to guide GOJA’s e-commerce initiatives.
- Closely examines customer traffic, browsing and purchase behaviors; developing a deep understanding of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations to increase conversion.
- Use available tools (Google Analytics, HotJar, PowerBI, Magento) and data to construct, maintain, distribute and enhance dashboards and reporting with upper management.
- Ensure analytics implementation provides crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality.
- Coordinates efforts associated with the design, user-testing, development and maintenance of GOJA’s e-commerce sites.
- Secures both a search and a browsing experience that is innovative and unique in the industry.
Skills and Experience
It’s essential that you have:
- Bachelor degree or higher degree in marketing, finance, statistics, or computer science.
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce/digital analytics.
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, report and present strategies and make recommendations to business and technical audiences.
- Strong proficiency with Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, modeling).
- Complete fluency in English, Spanish preferred.