The Data Scientist must have expertise in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, he will work closely with the Marketing team and other areas of the business to deliver impactful insights on their products and how their customers use them. Working closely with senior management you will analyze data and customer behavior across the business, providing insights that help shape business objectives. The right candidate will have a strong and varied background in Data Analysis. You will be commercially astute, & comfortable working in a fast growing and changing environment. This role will provide huge amounts of scope & autonomy given this is the first Data Scientist into the business.
- Work with Product owners, Marketing & Finance to define new analytics requirements & KPI’s
- Analyze business data to deliver insights into how customers are using applications by performing deep-dive analysis
- Develop relevant & applicable statistical models
- Build an automate reports to monitor key business KPR’s
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of Data Analytics across large datasets from multiple sources
- Experienced in building statistical models within a marketing environment
- Experience in building dashboards/reports using tools such as Tableau, Power BI.
- Confident using R and/or Python SQL
- Strong communicator articulated and well presented.
- Comfortable working with Senior Stakeholders