As a member of our content creation team, you will ensure that all content marketing projects move forward efficiently. You will be a problem solver with the ability to work quickly while creating high-quality work. You will manage timelines, be responsible for your own deadlines and work as a liaison between business units. GOJA is an extremely fast-paced environment, and the right candidate for this job will be a hard worker who thinks quickly and who has strong time management skills.
- Project Management: The role will coordinate GOJA’s end to end content creation process following an Agile-Scrum methodology
- Decision-Making Skills: At GOJA we have timelines, and the content creation coordinator will apply solid time management and escalation skills to prevent deadlines from not being met (time and/or quality wise)
- Interpersonal Skills: The Content Marketing Coordinator will meet with upper management on a regular basis. Being a good communicator to all involved in the content creation process will be a key enabler of success.
- Captures insights and maintains insightful user stories that accurately represents briefings presented by client
- Coordinates pre-determined production schedule by timely engaging with designers, copy writing, and production departments; collecting constant updates and providing overall coordination of creative activities.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts to internal clients.
- Obtains client feedback to improves quality of deliverables for the content creation team to fine tune assets effectively and re-submit for approval.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by collecting feedback and by coordinating retrospective sessions to address improvement needs.
Skills and experience
It’s essential that you have:
- 5+ years of proven experience coordinating creative processes to organizations
- 3+ years of proven experience using a range of content creation project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Good understanding of content creation tools
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary on-shore and off-shore teams
- Complete fluency in English, Spanish preferred
For this role, the following competencies are the most relevant:
- leading and communicating
- collaborating and partnering
- managing a quality service
- delivering at pace