The Project Manager – Scrum Master will partner with world class engineering’s and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers. Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs.
- Manage one or more projects within the Goja software and cloud portfolio.
- Act as a scrum master for the project scrum teams.
- Coordinate internal resources for agile execution of projects.
- Guiding, Leading and Coaching the team on Agile/Scrum practices.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owners.
- Facilitate phase gate alignment through scaled agile framework execution.
- Partner with engineering managers to ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure agile lifecycle management (JIRA) backlog for teams is kept up to date.
- Remove impediments so that scrum teams can iterate without delay.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Estimation development and analysis.
- Budget analysis.
- Metric development/reporting.
- Providing all support to the team with strong leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree.Scrum Master Certification (CSM or PSM I) with 3 plus years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Working with software development teams applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement.
- Experience as Scrum Master for software development teams.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing.
- Previous experience as a team leader with excellent communication and mentoring skills.