GOJA powers e-commerce. We develop software and strategies that win on Amazon and beyond. By managing every step of our process, from product development and manufacturing to marketing and fulfillment, we have insights to make each step more effective and efficient.
With over 4,000,000 orders shipped, we are one of the world’s largest e-commerce sellers. Customer experience is at the center of our product development strategy, from goods to software. Every customer interaction teaches us and leads towards the next innovation. And that’s how we like it.
GOJA’s e-commerce Ecosystem includes:
- GOJA.com, the best place for information about who we are and what we do
- DigitalGOJA.com, our proprietary online portal for camera and photography equipment
- MagicFiber.com, our #1 selling microfiber cleaning cloth with 11,000+ 5-star reviews
- AlturaPhoto.com, a leading online photography accessory brand developed in-house
- DigitalGOJA Showroom, our photography and camera equipment showroom which also houses our content development studio
GOJA has experienced ten years of continuous growth. We currently have a team of more than 80 e-commerce experts between our two offices in North and South America. Our leadership team and headquarters are in Miami, Florida.
What We’re Looking for
GOJA is an entrepreneurial, collaborative, innovative, and action-oriented organization. We’re looking for detail-oriented, highly-analytical, and self-motivated people to join our team.
- We like people who think like entrepreneurs to find opportunities for growth. The opportunities will expand with you.
- We’re past start-up, but we move as fast as one. Experience in a fast-paced, risk-taking environment, will serve you well.
- GOJA is a data-driven environment. Experience using data to drive decision-making is appreciated.
- Attitude is important. Category Managers have the best perspective on their suppliers and their category. You’ll need to be able to gain buy-in from senior leaders and cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals.
- Our team is growing fast and so is our business. Are you an effective people manager? You’ll be expected to manage others either right away or relatively soon. You’ll have the opportunity to strengthen direct management skills in this role.
What You’ll Do
We need a solutions-focused, entrepreneurial individual to help shape the strategy and profitability of an important part of our portfolio of products.
Category Managers have ownership of key supplier relationships and make a direct impact on the category and GOJA’s bottom line. As a Category Manager, you’ll work with external partners, suppliers, and internal teams to advance your category’s agenda and drive strategic business decisions. You’ll be responsible for managing key business metrics. Category Managers must be effective project managers.
You’ll be expected to:
- Take ownership of a category plan to achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Help define overarching goals and strategy for your category, problem-solve, articulate, and execute against tactical plans.
- Build strong relationships with existing suppliers
- Analyze data to strategize profit growth opportunities for the category and specific supplier partners
- Advance catalog expansion: identify selection gaps, prioritize new item production, and develop relationships with target suppliers
- Identify sales, merchandising, and operational opportunities for the category and collaborate with internal teams to drive change (Planning, Advertising, Merchandising, Operations, PR, Finance, Customer Service, Business Intelligence)
- Analyze and anticipate competitor marketing, selection, and pricing strategy
- Attend tradeshows or visit key suppliers (1 – 2 times per year)
What You’ll Need
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-8 years of e-commerce, product management, merchandising, or management consulting experience preferred
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- A track record of successful relationship management skills
- An ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- An ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
- Innovative problem-solving skills – the ability to dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- A track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles
- Experience in business and data analytics and SQL
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central, Vendor Central, Sponsored Products (PPC)